- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Print speed: Up to 5" per second
- Memory: 8MB SDRAM, 4 MB flash
- Print dimensions: 4 9/100"(W)
- Core size: 1 1/2" label, 1/2" ribbon
- Label dimensions: 39"(L) x 4 1/4"(W)
- Media thickness: 0.01 mil, roll diameter: 5"(Dia)
- Media sensor: Reflective, transmissive
- Form factor: Desktop
- Print color: Monochrome
- Media type: Black bar, black mark, continuous, continuous receipt, die-cut, fanfold, gap, notched, perforated, receipt, roll-fed, tag, tag stock, wristband
- Supports: Codabar, code: Maxi, Aztec, QR, 11, 39, 49, 93, 128, 128A/B/C, UCC/EAN-128, UPC: A, EData matrix, EAN: 14, EAN/JAN-8, 13, GS1 databar, industrial 2 of 5, interleaved 2 of 5, ISBT 128, PDF417: Macro, micro, MSI: plessey, 3, postnet
- Agency approvals: TUV, VCCI, C-Tick, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, CCC, FCC part 15
- Language emulation: EPL2, ZPL II, ZPL
- Print method: Direct thermal/thermal transfer
- Fonts included: Bitmapped, 1 x scalable
- Operating voltage: 110 - 220 VAC (input)
- Dimensions: 7 1/2"(H) x 7 3/5"(W) x 10"(D)
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty
The Zebra direct thermal desktop label printer prints monochromatic documents at a resolution of 203 dpi, so you can create striking, professional receipts. With a maximum print speed of five inches per second, this printer improves your workflow and increases productivity.
This Zebra printer can handle a range of media types up to 4.25 inches wide and rolls up to five inches in diameter. With its reflective, transmissive media sensor, the Zebra direct thermal desktop label printer automatically detects the media type, making your job easier.
The Zebra printer is compact at just 7.5 inches high, so it fits easily onto most desks or counters. The durable plastic case resists damage and accidental spills, and the black color blends in to most office environments.
|Brand : Zebra|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|