Zebra® GX42-202410-000 Direct Thermal Desktop Label Printer; 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Print speed: Up to 6" per second
- Memory: 8MB SDRAM, 4 MB flash
- Print dimensions: 4 9/100"(W)
- Core size: 1 1/2" label, 1/2" ribbon
- Label dimensions: 39"(L) x 4 1/4"(W)
- Media thickness: 7.5 mil, roll diameter: 5"(Dia)
- Media sensor: Reflective, transmissive
- Form factor: Desktop
- Print color: Monochrome
- Media type: Black bar, black mark, continuous, continuous receipt, die-cut, fanfold, gap, notched, perforated, receipt, roll-fed, tag, tag stock, wristband
- Supports: Codabar, code: Maxi, Aztec, QR, 11, 39, 49, 93, 128, 128A/B/C, UCC/EAN-128, UPC: A, EData matrix, EAN: 14, EAN/JAN-8, 13, GS1 databar, industrial 2 of 5, interleaved 2 of 5, ISBT 128, PDF417: Macro, micro, MSI: plessey, 3, postnet
- Agency approvals: TUV, VCCI, C-Tick, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, CCC, FCC part 15
- Language emulation: EPL2, ZPL II, ZPL
- Print method: Direct thermal
- Fonts included: Bitmapped, 1 x scalable
- Operating voltage: 110 - 220 VAC (input)
- Dimensions: 7 1/2"(H) x 7 3/5"(W) x 10"(D)
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty
This Zebra direct thermal desktop printer prints up to 6 inches per second at 203 dpi, providing you with bar codes that are clear and easy for scanners to read. It features 8 MB of SDRAM memory as well as 4 MB of flash memory, allowing you to preload jobs while others are printing.
Multiple Media Types
This Zebra direct thermal desktop printer creates a variety of bar codes and labels. It gives you the ability to print with features that include black mark, black bar, continuous receipt, continuous, die-cut, gap, fanfold, notched, roll-fed, perforated, tag, tag stock, and wristband, making it a versatile option for your warehouse or shipping center.
This monochrome printer supports a variety of protocols, allowing you to customize your labels and bar codes with each item's intended destination. These support protocols include Maxi, Aztec, EData matrix, GS1 databar, and ISBT 128.
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|