- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Print speed: Up to 6" per second
- Memory: 8MB SDRAM, 4 MB flash
- Print dimensions: 4 9/100"(W)
- Core size: 1 1/2" label
- Label dimensions: 39"(L) x 4 1/4"(W)
- Media thickness: 7.5 mil, roll diameter: 5"(Dia)
- Media sensor: Transmissive
- Form factor: Desktop
- Print color: Monochrome
- Media type: Black bar, black mark, continuous, continuous receipt, die-cut, fanfold, gap, notched, perforated, receipt, roll-fed, tag, tag stock, wristband
- Supports: Codabar, code: Maxi, Aztec, QR, 11, 39, 49, 93, 128, 128A/B/C, UCC/EAN-128, UPC: A, EData matrix, EAN: 14, EAN/JAN-8, 13, GS1 databar, industrial 2 of 5, interleaved 2 of 5, ISBT 128, PDF417: Macro, micro, MSI: plessey, 3, postnet
- Agency approvals: TUV, VCCI, C-Tick, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, CCC, FCC part 15
- Language emulation: EPL2, ZPL II, ZPL
- Print method: Direct thermal
- Fonts included: Bitmapped, 1 x scalable
- Operating voltage: 110 - 220 VAC (input)
- Dimensions: "6"(H) x 6.75"(W) x 8.25"(D)"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty
Excellent Print Speeds
Each Zebra GX42-202510-000 direct thermal desktop label printer is designed for fast and efficient printing. The unit can print up to 6 inches of text and images on labels per second. This can greatly cut down on the amount of time and labor costs associated with large printing projects.
The direct thermal printer has a resolution of 8 dots per millimeter. This resolution produces clear, crisp images or logos as well as easily legible text on labels. Higher resolutions permit even greater detail for your printed materials.
Each Zebra GX42-202510-000 direct thermal desktop label printer has a small form factor that makes it great for portable applications. Use it while you're in the field manning trade show booths or while creating labels in the shop. The portable size lets you easily pack it along where you need to go.
|Brand : Zebra|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|