Zebra GX Desktop printer is designed with standard memory of 8 MB and has maximum mono print speed of 6 in/s for fast printing.
- Type: Desktop label printer
- Dimensions: 7 1/2"(H) x 7.6"(W) x 10"(D)
- Print method: Direct thermal
- Interface: Parallel port, serial port, USB
- Print speed: 6 in/s
- Media type: Black bar, black mark, continuous label, continuous receipt, die-cut label, direct thermal label, fanfold, gap, notched, perforated label, receipt, roll fed, tag stock, tag, wristband
- Bar code symbology supported: Codabar, code 11/128/128-A/128-B/128-C/39/93, EAN-8/13/14, UPC-A/E, industrial 2 of 5, interleaved 2 of 5, japan postal, LOGMARS, MSI-3, MSI, plessey, Postnet, RSS, standard 2 of 5, UCC/EAN 128 and more
- Media sensor: Transmissive media sensor/reflective media sensor, Media thickness: 7 1/2" max, Label length: 39" max, Label core size: 1.5"
- Language emulation: ZPL, EPL, EPL2, ZPL II, XML
- Form factor: Desktop, Platform supported: PC, Temperature: 40 - 105 deg F (5 - 41deg C) operating and -40 - 140 deg F (-40 - 60 deg C), Humidity: 10 - 90% non-condensing operating 5 - 95% non-condensing storage
|Brand : Zebra Technologies|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed