A small part of your job is 100% of ours.
Shop. Collect. Redeem. Sign-up bonus
Join Now
Bring more to your business with QuillPOINTS Plus 1,000 QPoint sign-up bonus Join Now Show Less Show More

BC1880 18-Volt Li-Ion Battery Charger (BOSCBC1880)

See pricing info, deals and product reviews for BC1880 18-Volt Li-Ion Battery Charger (BOSCBC1880) at Quill.com. Order online today and get fast, free shipping for your business.
Item #: 901-24287633
  Model #: BOSCBC1880
Brand: BOSCH
Not yet rated.Be the first to Write a Review!
BC1880 18-Volt Li-Ion Battery Charger (BOSCBC1880)
New
$61.99 Each
 
Delivery Date:
Go
Enter Zip Code
Parcel
Description
The Bosch 18-Volt Li-Ion Battery Charger gets your favorite Bosch tools power-ready in a flash! This charger was designed with battery-protection systems: One is the regulated dual-mode charge—the first 80% of the charging is fast, while the remaining 20 percent is in long-life mode. Another is a cooling fan to avoid cell overheating while charging. Compatible with all Bosch 18-volt SlimPack and FatPack Li-Ion batteries, this charger allows users of the Bosch Flexible Power System to use a wide variety of powerful tools with little downtime.
  • Fast-charging to 80%
  • Works with high-amp batteries
  • Fast-charging with standard cells
  • Cooling fan protects batteries from overheating while charging
  • Regulated dual-mode charge provides cell protection
  • Battery-charge indicator
  • Compact, lightweight design
  • Compatible with all 18V Bosch Li-Ion batteries
Specifications
Battery & Charger Type : Battery charger Battery Recharge Time : 2-4 hours Type of Battery : Rechargeable Brand : BOSCH
Weight : 1.78 lbs. per Each
loadingLoading...