Warranty and recall information
Recently recalled products previously offered for sale by Quill.com:
- Quill Brand Back-in-Motion Chair (4/14/16). Click here for more details about the recall repair remedy.
- SodaStream 1 Liter Blue Tint Dishwasher Safe Carbonating Bottles with expiry date 04/2020 (1/4/17)
- Power supply units for Zebra brand thermal printers (12/20/16)
- Cuisinart Food Processors (12/13/16)
- Masterbuilt 7 in 1 Smoker & Grill (12/8/16)
- Sargent Art Tempera & Finger Paints (10/4/16)
- Honeywell Eyesaline Eyewash Solution (8/19/16)
- Batteries in HP & Compaq Notebook Computers (6/23/16)
- Select Varieties of Mars Chocolate North America Combos (6/14/16)
- Select Rold Gold Tiny Twists, Thins, Sticks and Honey Wheat Braided (6/6/16)
- Two varieties of Kashi Brand Snack Bars and Bear Naked Granola, including Kashi Trail Mix Bars (6/3/16)
- Miniland Educational Moogy Plush Toys (4/15/16)
- Pelican Flashlights and Replacement Battery Packs (3/7/16)
- The Raynor Eurotech MF2500-BLK Chair (3/4/16)
- Apple Travel Adapter Kits and Plugs Recall (2/18/16)
- Surface Pro Replacement AC Power Cord (2/2/16)
- Medline Instant Read Digital Temple Thermometers; Dual Scale, Latex-free (1/13/16)
How can I obtain a manufacturer's product warranty information?
To obtain a manufacturer's telephone number for warranty information, please email us.
Please include the product name, manufacturer and model number or Quill.com item number. Browse our assortment of SquareTrade warranties for service plans you can purchase through Quill.com.
How can I obtain product recall information?
To obtain a manufacturer's telephone number for recall information, please email us.
Please include the product name, manufacturer and model number or Quill item number.
The products identified below are subject to recall in the United States.
The recall information provided here is based on manufacturers' and regulatory agencies' press releases that involve products previously sold through Quill.com. Information on each recalled product, and the steps you should take if you own such a product, are also set forth in more detail below.
For products recalled through the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, visit the CPSC Web site at www.cpsc.gov for additional information or call the CPSC recall consumer hotline at 800-638-2772.
For products recalled through the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, visit the FDA Web site at www.fda.gov for additional information or call the FDA at 888-463-6332.
What do I do if a product I bought has been recalled?
Please contact the manufacturer for specific instructions.