Many of us spend more time at the office than we do just about anywhere else. But between busy meetings, long days, and balancing work and home life, the last thing on most people’s minds is how healthy (or unhealthy) that office is. A combination of factors leaves countless buildings in a toxic state. Exposure to chemical toxins, including ones from cleaning products, building materials, printers as well as all the copy machines, pollen, mold, bacteria, and more, can result in sick building syndrome. This syndrome can leave workers feeling fatigued, light headed, nauseous, and irritated. For more information on sick building syndrome, it’s causes, and what to do about it, take a look at the infographic below.