REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
Strudy but uncomfortable as is
Comments about Belnick HERCULES® Fabric Office Chair with Extra Wide Seat, Black:
This chair has a lot of good things going for it.
Well built - it holds me at 350, and I have no fear of it breaking. Max is 400.
Very easy to put together
-5 wheels just pop into place.
- Chair rising mechanism slides into place
- Seat goes on top of rising mechanism.
- Unscrew one screw on the chair backing, which can be done with fingers
- Chair back slides into a metal piece sticking out of the seat
- Screw in the screw back where it was - I used my fingers
- Use your hand to screw in the seat back adjuster
- Raise or lower it according to preference - and your done.
The only issue I have is that while sturdy its not comfortable.
The description says "3 inches of foam for added comfort" Well, there is 3 inches of something but its not traditional foam because its super hard. It has a slight give, but I needed to get a chair cushion to make it comfortable.
I still recommend this item for someone my size, because it seems like it will last - I would just make sure you either like a very firm seat, or are willing to buy a chair pad to put over it
Can't find what you need? Contact Us
This Web site is intended only for use by U.S. residents.