Customers also viewed
Coastwide Professional™ 40-45 Gal. Biohazard Trash Bags, Low Density, 1.3 Mil, Red, 46x40, 200/Carton (CW50713)
- Linear low-density healthcare bags are used for recycling infectious waste
- Made of advanced polymer blends in red color with a printed message "Infectious Waste"
- Liner dimensions: 46"L x 40"W, capacity: 45 gal.
- Contains 200 liners per carton, packaging is made from recycled materials
- Meets federal and state regulations for tear resistance of 480 gram (ASTM D1922) and dart impact resistance of 165 gram (ASTM D1709)
- Bags properly fit industry standard cans
- Non-petrochemical, abundant, and all-natural