Customers also viewed
Junior Learning Speaking Board Games, Language Arts (JRL424)
- Each board game encourages children to practice their speaking skills by getting them to create and ask questions about different topics.
- The board games involve the use of a spinner to inspire children about the type of question they could ask and how to begin asking it.
- The boards are double sided and contain different themes of animals, objects, occupations and routine.
- Each set of board games comes with an answer sheet so the children can check if they are correct.
- Can be played with 2 to 6 players either at home or in the classroom.