Pentel EnerGel RTX Retractable Gel Pen, Medium Point, Blue Ink, Dozen (BL77C)
- EnerGel high-performance combination liquid and gel ink pen writes reliably for consistent results across handwritten documents
- Blue ink provides easy readability
- Medium point 0.7mm metal tip creates sharp medium-size lines on the page for a crisp, professional look
- Features a silver colored barrel with blue accents and is made of plastic, including 54% recycled plastic for environmental sustainability
- New high-performance ink technology blends liquid and gel ink for a smooth flow from the tip to the page
- Latex-free grip feels comfortable on your hand and enhances your control over the pen
- Acid-free EnerGel ink dries quickly without requiring blotting to prevent gobs, smudges and smears, making it ideal for left-handed users
- Refillable with any color EnerGel ink for eco-friendly reusability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty ensures long-lasting performance
- Refillable with Pentel LR7 refills
- Safety Data Sheet
Rely on the high-technology ink in these Pentel EnerGel RTX retractable blue liquid gel ink pens to dry quickly enough to prevent smudging and streaking. The metal 0.7mm tip produces a medium-size blue line ideal for everything from casual note-taking to professional document preparation. Because the pens are made of 54 percent recycled plastic and refillable, they reduce waste and help you maintain an eco-friendly workplace.
Bring these Pentel EnerGel RTX retractable blue liquid gel ink pens anywhere with you. The retractable tip prevents accidental marks in your purse, briefcase or travel bag, and the integrated pocket clip allows you to always have one handy. This pack comes with 12 refillable pens for convenient office stocking.
These Pentel EnerGel RTX retractable blue liquid gel ink pens feature latex-free grips for comfort during long, note-intensive meetings and extended contract signing sessions. The grips are textured to prevent slips, and the smooth-flowing ink flows effortlessly onto the page to reduce the need to exert excess pressure as you write.Safety Data Sheet