Quill Brand® 2-Hole Punch, 12 Sheet Capacity, Black (10354-QCC)
Frequently bought together
- Easy-to-use desktop two-hole punch delivers perfectly placed hole punches every time
- Punches 12 sheets of 16 lb. paper
- Punches circular holes
- Punches two 9/32" diameter holes on 2-3/4" centers
- Calibrated paper guide for accurate alignment
- Quill Brand® economy hole punch is designed for light-duty use.
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quill Brand 2-Hole Punch Prepares Papers for a Clasp Folder
Keep a Quill Brand 2-hole punch in the office to press holes in papers for a folder with a clasp. Made for office use, this hole punch stands up to daily use.
Punch two 9/32-inch diameter holes in a customer record, contract or inventory order before securing it under a clasp for easy reference. The hole size created from this hole punch makes it easy to slide clasps in and out without damaging the paperwork. Order one for each department so that the marketing staff can quickly create a new customer folder or the accounting department can attach a letter from a vendor to an existing file.
Easy to Use
This two-hole punch features a calibrated paper guide that makes it a cinch to align papers easily and accurately before punching the holes. This durable hole punch offers enough room to add holes in up to 12 sheets of 16-pound paper at one time, saving you time.