15-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder (940512)
- Cross-cut shredder ensures security and privacy
- Shreds CDs, DVDs, credit cards and staples for versatile use
- Dimensions: 23" H x 10.75" D
- Automatic start, stop and reverse provide precise control over shredding
- 8 minute continuous runtime covers extended use; 60 minute cool down time.
- Shreds 6.2 feet per minute to effortlessly tackle large jobs
- Thermal overload protection prevents overheating
- 7-gallon pullout bin is bag-ready for easy cleanup
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quill Brand Cross-Cut Shredder for Secure Document Disposal
Slip those sensitive documents you no longer need into the Quill Brand 15-sheet cross-cut shredder to get rid of them for good. The cross-cut shredding method offers a higher level of security, making it difficult for crafty scammers - or that scheming competitor - to steal company information. Built-in safety features keep the shredder chugging along, page after confidential page.
Destroy the Paper Trail Permanently
Your high school haircut, your single days, that box of chocolates in your desk drawer: some things aren't meant to last forever. We can't do anything about that haircut you rocked during your teen years, but this Quill Brand cross-cut shredder can help you get rid of those office documents that no longer serve a purpose. The cross-cut style shredder chops the paper into small pieces, leaving little identifiable information visible and making it nearly impossible to reconstruct. Your company secrets are safe when you send old documents through this shredder.
Move the Shredding Job Along
Shredding is only a small part of the job description for most of your employees, so help them tackle it quickly. With a capacity of 15 sheets per pass and a shredding speed of 6.2 feet per minute, even large shredding jobs are a breeze. The machine starts and stops automatically with a reverse function to prevent paper jams, and it cuts through CDs, DVDs, credit cards and staples. Nothing can stop your shredding job.
Handle the Shredded Paper With Ease
All those tiny bits of paper fall into a 7-gallon bin that keeps the mess under control. With an 8-minute continuous run time and thermal overload protection, your office shredder has the time for all your employees and their old documents without overheating.