Shop Education & Language Learning Software(6 Products)
Educational software makes learning fun and interactive
Kids and adults alike can pick up key phrases with language learning software. Software titles cover French, Spanish, and Italian, along with more challenging options like Arabic and Chinese. Non-native English speakers also have a choice of programs to help them polish up on valuable communication skills. Students build confidence through reading, writing, and listening activities that gradually increase in difficulty.
Visual and audio prompts show examples of everyday living and working situations, helping users learn to communicate with proper context and inflection. Parents can also use child education software in home-based learning environments to expose youngsters to new languages and give them a taste of the many languages spoken around the world. Select titles come with multi-user licenses to suit group learning environments, or users can purchase individual software licenses for personal or classroom use.
Build solid foundations with language learning software
Titles in the language learning range feature activities that keep skills fresh and exciting, especially when they’re used with other classroom materials such as textbooks, educational films, and worksheets.
- Flash cards: Reinforces vocabulary learning with detailed illustrations and photography
- Interactive quizzes: Ensures students grasp key concepts such as spelling, verb tenses, and accent mark usage
- History lessons: Learn more about the culture and history of languages and where they’re spoken
- Video clips: Watch and listen to everyday conversations by native speakers
- Speech recognition: Select titles give students an opportunity to practice their spoken language, translation, and comprehension skills
Stay organized with a suite of business and classroom software
Keep classrooms and offices running smoothly with a range of computer software. Track student progress with learning management system software. Help young learners develop fundamental concepts through storytelling, sentence-building, and direction-following games. Manage groups of online students with e-learning software that encourages interaction between instructors and students over the internet, including users located overseas or in different time zones.