Shop Healthcare Dispensers(42 Products)
What Is a Glove Dispenser?
A glove holder is a safe and convenient place to hang or store boxes of gloves. With glove dispensers strategically placed near counters, exam tables, lab rooms and other areas, you'll always have gloves and hand protection readily available.
It’s important to keep glove dispensers stocked with the right-sized gloves that can help prevent delays for patients because you have to make an emergency run to the store. The glove box dispenser’s open design allows you to know when you’re running low.
Why Should You Use a Glove Holder?
Whether you’re a veterinarian who needs to keep surgery areas sterile or need to change diapers at a daycare, a glove holder dispenser has many benefits. Learn more below:
- Better Sanitation: Dispensers eliminate the spread of germs caused by reaching into the box repeatedly.
- Easy Access: No need to open a box or struggle to pull out gloves when the glove box dispenser automatically lets you get exactly what you need.
- Easy Reloading: Depending upon what type of dispenser you have, boxes are loaded through the side or top of the holder so it's always convenient to reach.
- Wall Mounting: Free up counter space and keep your gloves at eye level by mounting your glove dispenser on the wall.
- Keep Gloves Clean: It's easy to accidentally drop or knock a box of gloves into a contaminating substance or spill something on it. By securing them into a disposable glove box holder, you'll keep the gloves clean, undamaged and easily accessible to everyone.
While getting a glove box holder for each office room or job station, also double-check that your staff has an ample supply of other necessities. Not only are vinyl gloves available in cases, but so are hot and cold packs, pump hand soaps and refills and disinfecting wipes, so every room can be well-stocked. An exam glove box holder sometimes has compartments for extra items, too.
What Are Some Features to Consider for a Glove Box Dispenser?
Before purchasing a medical glove box holder, take time to review some of the key features below.
Try out a glove dispenser that holds more than one box. This is particularly appealing if multiple people with different-sized hands will be accessing gloves from the same glove holder. This is also helpful if you carry a variety of glove types, such as latex-free or nitrile gloves.
Glove box dispensers are available in different designs to fit your personal preferences and professional aesthetics. There are plastic, coated wire and frosted or clear acrylic options, as well as holders made from recyclable materials. If you prefer your glove box dispensers to blend into the room, you may prefer single or double-pocket oak cabinet-style organizers or stainless steel open-face models.