Scotch® Heavy Duty Tape Dispenser, Beige (C22)
- The Scotch® Heavy Duty Dispenser C22 is able to dispense a variety of materials up to 2-inches in width, 5-inches in diameter, and on a 3-inch core including cellophane, acetate fiber, acetate film, paper, and filament tapes.
- Constructed of rugged, high-impact resistant plastic, making it strong enough to withstand even the toughest environment
- Holds tape up to 2" wide
- Removable plastic cores are easily and quickly changed
- Rubber base won't scratch or mar desks or table surfaces
- Durable high-impact construction for years of heavy use
- Weighted, non-slip base remains in place allowing one-handed pull-and-tear dispensing
The dispenser cores hold tape snugly and are removable for easy reloading.
Dispensers are Indispensable
Tape dispensers hold a roll, keep the end accessible, and provide a means of cutting the tape. Dispensers have a central spool or core and include a mechanism at one end for shear-cutting the tape. They are available in a wide variety of options, from single use, to automated industrial machines. The hand-held variety ranges from plastic, which may be either refillable or disposable, to larger devices used for packaging and bundling in conjunction with shipping. With convenience in mind, hand-held tape dispensers are common accessories in office and light-industrial settings. Weighted desktop dispensers are useful for a variety of office, retail, industrial, and home use. A weighted base keeps the dispenser stable for single-hand use yet allows portability to be carried anywhere taping is needed. Dispensers for package and bundling operations also feature single-handed design for ergonomics and convenience.