3M 27 Glass Cloth Electrical Tape, 7 Mil, 1/2" x 66', White, 2/Case (T9630272PK)
- High temperature resistant tape will not burn or shrink.
- Designed to operate in 600V dry applications requiring high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures
- Operating temperature range 32 to 302 degrees F
- Woven, insulating, glass cloth tape with pressure-sensitive, rubber, thermosetting adhesive
- Edge-tear resistant, conformable, abrasion resistant and provides corrosion protection
- Use as a coil cover, anchor banding and core, layer and cross over insulation as on motor leads, furnaces and switches