Customers also viewed
Ampad Engineering Computation Pad, 8.5" x 11", Graph Ruled, Green tint, 200 Sheets/Pad (TOP22-144)
- Computation pad is great for scale, drawings, drafting, planning, engineering, and technical applications
- Sheet size: 8.5"W x 11"H
- 200 sheets per pad ensure you don't run out of space for notes
- The top-bound design lets you quickly flip through papers to find information
- Graph-ruled sheets for convenience
- Provides a unique look with a green chipboard cover and green tinted pages
- A three-hole punched design lets you easily integrate the pad or individual sheets into a binder for archiving and storage
- Made in the USA
Precise Printed Rulings
Designed with a center line and stand-out rulings, this quadrille pad makes it easy to take notes, do computations, or record important information. Made specifically for shorthand use, this steno pad is Gregg ruled, offering plenty of room for numbers and letters.
This engineer's quadrille pad is smaller in size than most letter-sized pads, which makes it portable and convenient to use while on the go. The compact design fits well inside most purses and book bags, so it is also perfect to use at school or at work.
Safe Wire-lock Coils
The top edge of this steno pad has a wire-lock design that won't snag or scratch the skin. The locked wires also keep pages secure inside and keeps the notepad from coming apart when turning pages.