Crayola® Washable Bright Finger-paints, Secondary Colors, 8 oz.
- Secondary finger paint is been formulated to wash easily from skin and clothing
- Capacity: 8 oz.
- Recommended age: 3 and up
- Non-toxic, washable formula for added convenience
- Thick and creamy consistency resists splashing while encouraging experimentation
- Especially recommended for early childhood art experiences
- Clean, bright colors enhance the sensory experience for young, creative learners
- Contains three colors squeeze bottles
- ASTM D 4236 Standard
- Secondary Colors (violet, green and orange)
- 8 oz.
- Bright colors formulated to wash easily from skin and clothing
- Tactile painting experience, finger-painting offers an exciting, hands-on experience for even the youngest artists
- Paints are brighter than those created by mixing primary colors
- Bottles are easy to squeeze, even for little hands and the convenient flip-top caps are easy to open and shut
- Washable for easy cleanup
- Includes: Three bottles of vivid violet, froggy green, and sunny orange washable finger-paints
Safety Data Sheet