Edx Education® Early Math101 to go, Ages 3-4, Number & Measurement, 25+ Guided Activities (CTU38110)
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TEACH EARLY MATH -- This early math kit for kids aged 3 to 4 includes a full color activity booklet, 25 activity cards and 7 different math manipulatives.
- A MATH MANIPULATIVE MEGAMIX -- Learning resources include: 12 Junior Rainbow Pebbles, 20 Linking Cubes, 24 Farm Animal Counters, 2 Five Frames, 1 Bean Bag, 1 Color Spinner and 1 Number Spinner.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS -- All of our in home education resources are fully tested, and ASTM and CPSIA compliant, so they're safe for your little ones to use.
- PREPARE YOUNGSTERS FOR LATER LEARNING -- Help kids start their number sense and logical thinking journeys with this pre-k math kit. Use it to teach counting, number recognition, measurement and more!
- DEVELOPED BY EXPERTS -- These homeschool supplies have been developed with a leading children's math educator and author, Dr Paul Swan. The activities are designed to engage, educate and entertain!
- STORAGE CARRYING CASE INCLUDED -- The components are packaged in a thick, plastic briefcase-shaped container with handle and closure clips. Perfect for containing all the pieces!