Edx Education® Early Math101 to go, Ages 4-5, Number & Measurement, 25+ Guided Activities (CTU38120)
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TEACH EARLY MATH -- This early math kit for kids aged 4 to 5 includes a full color activity booklet, 25 activity cards and 7 different math manipulatives.
- A MATH MANIPULATIVE MEGAMIX -- Learning resources include: 40 Linking Cubes, 28 Dominoes, 1 Beadstring (20 beads), 2 Ten Frames, 20 2-color Counters, 1 6-sided Jumbo Dice, and 1 10-sided Jumbo Dice.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS -- All of our in home education resources are fully tested, and ASTM and CPSIA compliant, so they're safe for your little ones to use.
- PREPARE YOUNGSTERS FOR LATER LEARNING -- Help kids continue learning number and measurement with this pre-k math kit. Use it to teach number recognition, counting, adding and writing to 10 and beyond!
- DEVELOPED BY EXPERTS -- These homeschool supplies have been developed with a leading children's math educator and author, Dr Paul Swan. The activities are designed to engage, educate and entertain!
- STORAGE CARRYING CASE INCLUDED -- The components are packaged in a thick, plastic briefcase-shaped container with handle and closure clips. Perfect for containing all the pieces!