Fellowes Powershred 99Ci 18-Sheet Cross-Cut Commercial Shredder (3229901)
- Commercial cross-cut shredder is designed for busy professionals
- Shreds credit cards, staples, paper clips, CDs/DVDs, and paper up to 18 sheets at 10' per minute
- Measures 25.2"H x 11.4"W x 17.3"D
- Equipped with Jam Proof System
- Runs up to 30 continuous minutes before cool down
- Includes wastebasket bin with nine gal. capacity
- Shredder provides sufficient security (Level P-4)
- Bin full indicator simplifies emptying
- SafeSense technology stops shredder when hands touch the paper opening
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty; limited lifetime warranty on cutter
Powerful Shredding for Tough MaterialGet rid of confidential documents and old forms with the Powershred 99Ci cross-cut shredder, which features a convenient 9-inch opening for easy feeding. The durable motor and sturdy steel cutters power through everything from CDs to credit cards, so your employees can protect sensitive company data. With a strip width of 5/32 inches, the cutter ensures that account information and social security numbers are safely separated.
Office-Friendly Operation to Increase Productivity Keep the peace in the office with the Powershred 99Ci cross-cut shredder. It uses SilentShred Technology to reduce noise pollution, so employees can reduce waste to shreds without disturbing the person in the next cubicle. Shred 18 sheets of paper at once without getting held up by paper jams — the shredder uses Fellowes' patented three-level Jam Proof System to speed through every job. The large bin holds nine gallons, so you can make it through stacks of documents before emptying.
User-Friendly Design Keeps Employees SafeEnsure that enthusiastic employees stay safe with the Powershred 99Ci cross-cut shredder, which uses SafeSense technology to stop the blades automatically when a hand touches the opening. Worried about fire safety" The auto-shutdown feature turns off the motor after 25 minutes of use to prevent overheating.