Handwriting Skills Simplified, Learning Cursive Writing Gr 3
- Starting with basic cursive strokes and pencil position, Learning Cursive Writing uses the simplified Zaner-Bloser alphabet models for cursive practice
- This workbook begins with letters using over curve and down curve
- Frequent review provides plenty of uppercase and lowercase letter practice
- Space is provided for students to evaluate their own writing
- Numerals 1-10 are included as well as a section on manuscript maintenance.
- 64 pages
- Grade 3