Customers also viewed
iHealth COVID-19 At-Home Antigen Self Test Kit, 180 Tests (TBN203248)
- Expiration date extension: On January 11, 2023 the FDA granted a shelf life expiration date of covid tests from 12 months to 15 months. Please refer to the FDA website for the list of extended expiration dates by lot numbers: https://www.fda.gov/media/164551/download”
- Covid Kits are not returnable or refundable
- The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2. The test can be completed in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab.
- Test can be done by inserting only 1/2 to 3/4 inch with a simple non-invasive nasal swab, easy to use and zero discomfort. Step-by-step instructional videos are available in our app for easy following. (Installation of app is optional.)
- The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult-collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old.
- iHealth has completed in-lab testing on several heat inactivated variant strains and the results show that iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test was able to detect the mutations of both the Delta and Omicron Variant.
- The iHealth COVID-19 Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results when needed at school, work or event.
- Pack contain 90 boxes with 2 test per box. Total of 180 tests.