Customers also viewed
Junior Learning CVC Puzzles, Language Arts, 36 Pieces (JRL240)
- Each CVC puzzle is divided in to three jigsaw pieces to mimic the structure of Consonant Vowel Consonant words.
- As they build the puzzle they build a word.
- The consonant letters are color coded in blue and the vowel letters are color coded in red. This helps to visually distinguish between whether a letter is a consonant or a vowel and where each letter belongs in the word.
- Each jigsaw piece is a specific shape and can only be joined in a certain sequence helping the child to self correct their puzzle.
- Each puzzle contains a vibrant, engaging picture to help with self correction and understanding the structure of the word. When the pieces of the puzzle are joined correctly it will reveal a completed picture.
- Includes a set of 12 puzzles.