Logitech M100 Corded Ambidextrous Optical USB Mouse, Black (910-001601)
- Wired optical mouse
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity requires no setup
- Two mouse buttons with scroll wheel for easy scrolling
- Works with Windows XP/Vista/7, as well as Mac OS X 10.4 or later and Linux kernel 2.6 or later
- Meets the most stringent FCC, CE, and RoHS functionality standards
- Measures 2.44" x 4.45" x 1.50"
- High-definition 1000 dpi optical sensor enables smooth tracking
- Hyper-fast scrolling allows fast navigation through large documents
- Forward-Back buttons for switching between webpages
- Soft side grips and contoured design for reducing fatigue
- Enables side-to-side scrolling with special software
- Number of total buttons: 3
- Includes M100 mouse, user documentation
- Scroll-mode switching
- Forward/Backward buttons
- Side-to-side scrolling with optional software
- Soft side grips and a contoured design
- 2.44" (62 mm) x 4.45" (113 mm) x 1.50"
- Mouse Weight: 3.17 oz (90 g)
- Cable Length: 70.87" (180 cm)
- Tracking technology: Optical Sensor
- Resolution: 1000
- Number of buttons: 3
- Scroll Wheel: Yes
Easy to Connect
With its plug-and-play connectivity, you can start using this mouse as soon as you plug it in to a convenient USB port on your computer. Setup requires no installation or downloading of drivers, whether you use the mouse on Windows, Apple or Linux machines.
Left or Right Handed
With a sleek form factor and a symmetrical design, the Logitech M100 corded optical mouse fits equally well in your left or right hand. Its soft side grip and contoured ergonomic design ensure that you don't feel hand fatigue even after hours of use.
Excellent Optical Tracking
Point, click and select text with precision when you use the Logitech M100 corded optical mouse. The laser tracking works well on most surfaces, so you can use it with or without a mouse pad. Selecting text is a breeze with its high-resolution laser-backed tracking which accurately mirrors your hand movements on the screen.