Motorola RM Series Two-Way Radio, VHF, 8-Channel, Black (RMV2080)
- 2W VHF radio features customized channel announcements and NOAA weather alerts
- Operates on 8 channels with coverage area up to 220000 sq. ft. (13 floors)
- Powerful 1.5W speaker ensures clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions
- No display, no keypad
- Standard 2150mAh lithium-ion battery for up to 15 hours with battery save on or up to 12 hours without battery save
- Business-exclusive frequencies: operates on 27 VHF business-exclusive frequencies and features 219 PL/DPL codes, including six customizable codes to help to ensure a clear signal
- NOAA weather radio: channel eight is pre-assigned to receive official National Weather Service warnings, watches, forecasts, and other hazard information 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Channel announcement with voice alias: leave your radio on your belt and know exactly what channel you are communicating on
- Rugged design: meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration, and other adverse conditions
- Advanced Voice Activation (VOX) enables hands-free operation with or without the use of optional accessories
- Antimicrobial coating helps to prevent the growth of mold and germs on the surface of the radio
- Customer Programming Software (CPS) provides a modern graphical user interface, allowing access to advanced features; adding RM series radios to your existing radios fleet is easier than ever
The Motorola RMV2080 Two-Way Radio operates on 27 VHF business-exclusive frequencies, making it ideal for use in retail stores, industries, hotels, schools, and more. It features 219 PL/DPL codes, including 6 customizable codes, to ensure a clear signal for your team. A powerful 1500 mW speaker delivers clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions and provides coverage for up to 220000 square feet/13 floors depending on the terrain, conditions, and radio model. A tricolor LED interface makes it easy for users to identify radio features and status.
Multiple Features Offer Customizable Options
The Motorola RMV2080 two-way radio can be used in conjunction with a free HTML-based CPS (separate programming cable required), so you can add customizable options to your radios and add more RM Series radios to your existing fleet. The CPS also allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels. With Channel Announcement with Voice Alias, you can leave your Motorola RMV2080 on your belt and still know which channel you are communicating on. You can also customize your list of channels by selecting from 16 prerecorded work functions, such as security, customer service, cashier, etc. Advanced voice activation enables hands-free operation with or without the use of optional accessories.
Rugged Design Withstands the Elements
The Motorola RMV2080 meets military specifications and seals against dust, wind, shock, vibration, and other adverse conditions, so it operates flawlessly in the field. The antimicrobial coating prevents the growth of mold and germs on the radio surface. Channel 8 of the radio is preassigned to receive official National Weather Service warnings, watches, forecasts, and other hazard information 24 hours a day and 7 days a week and can be customized based on geographic location.