Customers also viewed
NETGEAR® ProSAFE 8-Port Gigabit PoE Web Managed (Plus) Switch with 4 PoE Ports, 53W (GS108PE)
- Up to 2,000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support
- Power up to 4 wireless access points or other PoE-capable devices
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- QoS for traffic prioritization
- Automatic DoS prevention
- Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
- Loop detection and broadcast storm controls
- Flexible management via PC-based Utility Tool
- IGMP snooping v1, v2, and v3 support for multicast optimization
- Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Port trunking for bigger uplink bandwidth
- Jumbo frame support
- IEEE802.3az support for maximum power savings
- Backed by a lifetime hardware warranty and 24/7 tech support
- Gigabit speed with QoS, VLAN and network monitoring
- Simple network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Detects loops and prevents broadcast storms
- LIFETIME Next Business Day Replacement
With eight ports, the ProSAFE GS108PE 8-Port Gigabit Plus Switch is ideal for small- to medium-sized businesses. Each port delivers up to 2,000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth. Four ports support PoE and can power devices such as IP phones, IP surveillance cameras, and wireless access points with just an Ethernet cable.
Traffic Monitoring and Prioritization
The GS108E offers both port- and tag-based prioritization to keep time-sensitive traffic moving ahead of less critical tasks. This helps improve the delivery quality of applications such as VoIP, multimedia broadcasting, and video conferencing.
The switch automatically reduces energy consumption when there is light traffic on an active port or when there is no link or no activity detected. With features such as Auto Power Down, the NETGEAR ProSAFE GS108PE can reduce energy costs by up to 60 percent.
The NETGEAR ProSAFE GS108PE 8-Port Gigabit Plus Switch come with a cable diagnostic option that enables users to easily find out the health status of their network cables. If there are any problems, this feature helps quickly locate the point where the cabling fails, allowing connectivity issues to be fixed much faster.
This switch also includes advanced features for network managers, including VLANs, IGMP snooping, rate limiting, and traffic prioritization and monitoring.
NETGEAR ProSAFE GS108PE 8-Port Gigabit Plus Switch with 4-Port PoE, AC adapter, wall-mount kit, resource CD, and installation guide.