Quill Brand® 2-Drawer Fireproof Vertical File, Letter, Putty, 31"D (Q312LTRPY)
- Two-drawer vertical filing cabinet holds letter-size documents
- Drawers are made of metal with beige finish
- Dimensions: 27-7/8Hx17-11/16Wx31-1/2"D (Inside filing depth: 26")
- One lock secures all drawers; built in a lock bypass lets you unlock 1 or 2 drawers while having other drawers unlocked
- Steel-lattice reinforcement is tough enough to survive a loaded fall of 30 feet
- UL "Class 350 1-Hour" Insulated Records Container rating with impact rating
- Prices shown include tailgate delivery; carry in and set up services are available in most areas; if your location does not have a delivery dock, lift-gate service may be necessary
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- A customer service representative will contact you to discuss delivery options
- Dry insulation panels are 50% thicker than most fireproofs
- Steel-lined insulation between drawers makes each a separate fireproof container
Quill Brand Fireproof 31-inch Deep Vertical File Is Secure
Keep files safe from fire and tampering in this Quill Brand fireproof 31-inch-deep vertical file. This two-drawer cabinet fits neatly under desks or returns.
Store your files in this Quill Brand fireproof 31-inch deep vertical file with absolute security thanks to its fireproofing and locking features. This practical two-drawer file cabinet is small enough to fit under a desk, credenza or return while still providing you with safe storage for files.
Fireproof for Safety
This legal-size vertical file features steel insulation between drawers, so that each drawer constitutes a separate fireproof container. Its panels are 50 percent thicker than those on most fireproof file cabinets. This file can sustain fire for one hour and survive through a explosive hazard of 1,700 degrees Fahrenheit.
Lockable With Flexibility
Protect your files from tampering or disappearing by locking the entire cabinet with one turn of a key. The handy lock bypass lets you open just one drawer when you want to give employees access to specific files.