Quill Brand® 4-Drawer Fireproof Vertical File, Legal, Putty, 31"D (Q314LGLPY)
- Four-drawer vertical filing cabinet holds legal-size documents
- Drawers are made of metal with beige finish
- Dimensions: 52-13/16Hx20-3/4Wx31-1/2"D (Inside filing depth: 26")
- One lock secures all drawers; built in a lock bypass lets you unlock 1 or 2 drawers while having other drawers unlocked
- Steel-lattice reinforcement is tough enough to survive a loaded fall of 30 feet
- UL "Class 350 1-Hour" Insulated Records Container rating with impact rating
- Prices shown include tailgate delivery; carry in and set up services are available in most areas; if your location does not have a delivery dock, lift-gate service may be necessary
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- A customer service representative will contact you to discuss delivery options
- Dry insulation panels are 50% thicker than most fireproofs
- Steel-lined insulation between drawers makes each a separate fireproof container
The Quill Brand vertical file keeps business records safe
Keep your records safe and orderly in this Quill Brand four-drawer vertical file. Built to last, this cabinet has a one-hour endurance fireproof rating.
Organize your office documents for secure filing in this Quill Brand putty-finished file cabinet. Lock or unlock all drawers at once with one twist of the key, or use the lock bypass feature to unlock a single drawer. The drawers of this fireproof metal file are roomy enough to hold legal-size files.
Protect Essential Business Documents From Fire or Theft
Keep your billing, purchasing and employee records safely stored in the locking drawers of this four-drawer vertical file. Insulated panels turn each drawer into an individual fireproof container that protects documents and maintains the integrity of financial records.
Organize Records for Easy Access
Use the four drawers of this vertical file to organize your paperwork and make invoices and tax records easy to find. Whether you use a color-coded or alphabetical filing system, go easy on your administration staff by keeping your high-traffic files in the top drawer and archived or low-traffic files in the bottom drawer.