Southworth Diamond White 8.5" x 11" Business Paper, 24 Lbs., Wove, 500/Box (31-224-10)
- Business paper is ideal for proposals, presentations, and reports
- White paper with wove finish and watermark
- Paper weight: 24 lbs.
- Paper size: 8.5"W x 11"L
- Each box contains 500 sheets
- Cotton content provides texture and crispness, giving business and legal documents immediate impact and decades of longevity
- Create letterheads, briefs, pleadings, contracts, presentations, or reports that naturally stand out
- Printer compatibility: laser, inkjet, copier
- Paper made with 25% cotton
- Contains 25% recycled pre-consumer content
- Acid- and lignin-free
- Please note that packaging may vary
Why Cotton Paper?
The stationery you use makes an impression and sends a message before the first word is read. With Southworth's line of sophisticated cotton paper, you can see and feel the quality. Though the production process has changed little over the years since the company was founded in 1839, Southworth's paper is compatible with the latest printing technology, so you can use it with the machine of your choice to consistently create first-rate documents. Cotton enhances inks - both black and color - brilliantly, so you're left with vivid, crisp pages. Since it is acid free paper, it resists yellowing and fading. Your printed words will stand the test of time.
Make Your Words Last.
Cotton is one of the strongest and most durable natural fibers around, and paper manufactured from cotton fiber lasts longer than paper made from wood pulp. Southworth has been perfecting the art since 1839, making them an expert in the field.