Stanley® Combination Wrench Sets, 14 pc.
- Number of Piece: 14
- Finish: Satin
- The box end of the Stanley® combination wrench employs the max-drive system, which allows the box end to contact the fastener away from the corner
- This system allows 15% more torque to be applied to the fastener and helps reduce fastener rounding
- Stanley® wrenches are designed to meet or exceed ANSI specifications
- Includes: 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch, 1/2-inch, 9/16-inch, 5/8-inch, 11/16-inch, 3/4-inch, 13/16-inch, 7/8-inch, 15/16-inch, 1-inch, 1 1/16-inch, 1 1/8-inch, 1 1/4-inch pouch organizer
- 14 Pieces
- Satin Finish
- The Box End Of The Stanley Combination Wrench Employs The Max-Drive System, Which Allows The Box End To Contact The Fastener Away From The Corner
- Stanley Wrenches Are Designed To Meet Or Exceed ANSI Specifications
- Includes: 3/8 in, 7/16 in, 1/2 in, 9/16 in, 5/8 in, 11/16 in, 3/4 in, 13/16 in, 7/8 in, 15/16 in, 1 in, 1 1/16 in, 1 1/8 in, 1 1/4 in, Pouch Organizer
Make your job a lot easier with this Stanley Tools SAE combination wrench set. It allows 15 percent more torque to be applied to each fastener, decreasing the effort necessary on your part to fasten or remove stubborn hardware. Reduced Fastener Rounding
Reduce fastener rounding with this Stanley Tools SAE combination wrench set. It features the patented Stanley MaxDrive system, which allows the wrench to contact each fastener at its corner to prevent the stripping that can make them tough or downright impossible to remove. Organized Set
This set keeps your tools organized and easy to locate. These satin-finished wrenches come in a handy pouch organizer that separates them, so you can easily identify each one and have it ready when you need it. Slip the entire pouch into a cargo box or toolbox so that you always know where your to find your wrenches.