Stop Signs(5 Products)
Warning sign message types
There are three types of traffic warning signs that guide drivers. These tell people to stop, offer information, and give warnings. Stop signs often do all three. In addition “stop” in big, bold letters, some contain extra information on the bottom, including messages like “authorized vehicles only,” “wrong way,” or “private drive exit only.” And the nature of all options is to give warnings.
These notices tell visitors to halt completely or not to enter an area. Informational selections often include the word “stop” and inform drivers about roadway situations, such as pedestrian walkways. Some warning placards prepare visitors for a potential problem such as bad weather or fallen branches.
Types of stop sign material
Choose from different materials when deciding on warning posts. Heavy-duty plastic varieties are lightweight, making the hand-held ones simpler to move from one place to the next. Aluminum notice signs are sturdy and they can withstand any weather elements for long periods of time. The aluminum ones are also available in several reflective material options. Engineer-grade reflective aluminum features beads that shine when headlights hit the signs in the dark. High-density prismatic aluminum versions reflect and shine in both the night and day, making them visible to drivers no matter what.
Stop sign styles
Besides material and types, notices also come in different styles. Choose the one that best fits the business need.
- Hanging posts have predrilled holes to attach to walls, poles, or trees
- Paddles have small handles on the bottom that allow people to easily carry with one hand
- Quick-deploy signs fold down when not in use and pop up quickly when needed
- Portable versions sit on short posts and are lightweight to easily move around
- Flexible options can handle collisions and bounce right back into position without damage