Tempur-Pedic Mid-Back Fabric Drafting Stool, Gray
This Tempur-Pedic gray fabric drafting stool features a sturdy nylon base that can hold up well to regular use and enhances the stool's stability. The five-star design of the base distributes weight evenly for security even d uring movement; the caster wheels glide on any type of flooring.Adjustable
The Tempur-Pedic ergonomic drafting stool features adjustable arms to lessen shoulder and forearm strain. The back of the chair is also adjustable , which allows it to be raised or lowered depending on the preference of the individual. This helps position the built-in lumbar support for proper spine alignment.
- Drafting stool
- Polyester fabric upholstery with breathable mesh back for durability and extended comfort
- Gray seat, black back
- TEMPUR® material memory foam absorbs energy, relieves pressure, and distributes weight
- Height and width adjustable arms enhance ergonomics
- Adjustable seat and back height
- Lumbar support for added support
- Seat dimensions: 20.5” W x 19.38”D
- Seat Height Adjustment: 24.4"-33.5"
- Adjustable height foot ring
- Nylon 5 star base with dual wheel casters
- Dimensions: 44 3/8" - 54 3/8"H x 26 7/8"W x 24"D
- Weight rating - up to 250 lbs. based on an 8 hour work day
- Full assembly required
- Allen wrench provided
- 10-year mfr. limited warranty
TEMPUR foam, known for its advanced comfort, is built into the seat of this Tempur-Pedic ergonomic mid-back drafting stool. Black upholstery adds extra softness, and the mesh back provides airflow. The armrests, seat height, and back height are adjustable for a customized position. Achieve proper posture with the built-in lumbar support.
Strength and Trusted Durability
The five-star base of the adjustable arm Tempur-Pedic ergonomic drafting stool is durable for frequent use and long workdays. Dual-wheeled carpet casters along the base are sturdy and make maneuvering around the office easy. To guarantee quality, the chair comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty and has a weight rating of up to 250 pounds.