TickiT Natural Buttons, Set of 7 (CTU73424)
- Use this set as a way to teach early fine motor skills as children grasp, manipulate and stack the beautiful buttons. A great resource for teaching counting and size concepts and developing descriptive language skills too.
- The buttons are rounded and discus-shaped, making them easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- Constructed of solid Beech wood, these buttons are warm and smooth to touch, plus they're lightweight. The buttons feature natural wood grain, making them a highly attractive and natural learning resource.
- Use the buttons to improve hand-eye coordination, to develop logical thought and to enhance imaginative play scenarios.
- The buttons come in 7 different sizes ranging from 2" to 5.5" diameter.
- These buttons are a stunning open-ended resource for babies and toddlers. Bright in color, smooth and lightweight, they will assist early math, sensory development and language skills for 0m+.