Xerox WorkCentre 3345/DNI USB, Wireless, Network Ready Black & White Laser All-In-One Printer
- All-in-one printer gives you printing, copying, and scanning capability
- Laser printing with up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution ensures detailed, high-quality prints
- 42ppm in black/white with a monthly duty cycle of 80000 pages
- USB 2.0, LAN, USB host, and Wi-Fi connectivity enhance productivity
- Dimensions: 19"H x 18.5"W x 17.5"D
- 300-sheet input capacity and 50-sheet bypass tray; types of media supported include transparencies, envelopes
- 1GHz processor and 1.5GB printer memory provide convenient, reliable printing of your most important documents
- Automatic duplexing for effortless two-sided copying, scanning, and printing
- Easily manage tasks with 4.3" touchscreen
- 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution, 4800 x 4800 dpi interpolated resolution, 8-bit grayscale depth for good quality printed text and images
- Meets or exceeds FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CE Mark, UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07 2nd Ed., NOM, GS Mark, EAC, RoHS, WEEE, Blue Angel, MEDITECH, EPEAT, ENERGY STAR qualified standards
- 1-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Uses 106R03620,106R03622,106R03624 cartridges
Compatible with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and a range of Linux and Unix operating systems, the Xerox WorkCentre seamlessly interfaces with a variety of systems. A range of network protocols from AppleTalk: Ether Talk to Microsoft Windows Network over IP makes integration into an existing network easy. Take advantage of compatibility with popular cloud printing services, such as Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print, to send and manage print jobs on the go from your smartphone or tablet.
Xerox Centre Ware Web
Managing your print queue is easy with Xerox Centre Ware Web, which allows you to hold, release, reorder and delete print jobs from a Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari browser. You can also tweak configurations and monitor the status of paper and toner levels from the convenience of your computer or handheld device.
What's in the Box
Along with the WorkCentre 3345 multifunction printer, power cord and fax cord, you get a standard capacity print cartridge to get you started with capacity up to 2,600 pages. A software and documentation CD includes the drivers you need, as well as other important operating documents. An installation guide and quick use guides walk you through setup and use.