Customers also viewed
Zebra Technologies® 10015342 Z-Select 4D Paper Label, 2"(L) x 2.25"(W)
- Dimensions: 2"(L) x 2.25"(W), inner diameter: 1", outer diameter: 5"
- Bright white
- Compatibility: Zebra printer: 2746e, R2844-Z, R402, TLP2722, TLP2824, TLP2824-Z, TLP2844, TLP2844-Z, TLP3742, TLP3842, TLP3844-Z, GK420T, GX420T, GX430T, TLP 2824Plus, DA402, LP2722, LP2824, LP2824-Z, LP2844, LP2844-Z, R2844-Z, R402, T402
- Material: Paper
- 1370 labels per roil/12 rolls per pack
- Shape: Rectangle
- Print technology: Direct thermal
- Adhesive type: Permanent
- Features: Perforation between labels
- Ideal for use with freezer-grade materials, not recommended for applications involving exposure to sunlight or extreme heat
- It has a special acrylic-based cold temperature adhesive that survives at temperatures as low as -65 degrees F and applied at temperatures as low as -20 degrees F
- Thermal transfer available in 5.0, 7.0 and 9.0 mil thickness
- Direct thermal available in 5.3 and 7.0 mil thickness
Designed to weather extreme cold, these Zebra Technologies paper labels let you identify and track perishable and temperature-sensitive goods. The adhesive backing ensures these labels stay put for as long as you need them, even when they're stored in subzero freezers for extended periods. Each roll holds over 1,000 precut rectangular labels.