Customers also viewed
4-Drawer Fireproof Vertical File, Letter-Size, Putty (4-18-C)
- Four-drawer vertical filing cabinet holds letter-size documents
- Drawers are made of metal with beige finish
- Dimensions: 52-13/16Hx17-11/16Wx31-1/2"D (Inside filing depth: 26")
- One lock secures all drawers; built in a lock bypass lets you unlock 1 or 2 drawers while having other drawers unlocked
- Steel-lattice reinforcement is tough enough to survive a loaded fall of 30 feet
- UL "Class 350 1-Hour" Insulated Records Container rating with impact rating
- Prices shown include tailgate delivery; carry in and set up services are available in most areas; if your location does not have a delivery dock, lift-gate service may be necessary
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- A customer service representative will contact you to discuss delivery options
- Dry insulation panels are 50% thicker than most fireproofs
- Steel-lined insulation between drawers makes each a separate fireproof container
Quill Brand Fireproof 31-inch Vertical File for Security
Store files in this Quill Brand fireproof 31-inch deep vertical file for peace of mind. This file cabinet includes a lock bypass to let you control access.
This Quill Brand fireproof 31-inch deep vertical file cabinet lets you rest confident that your files are as safe as they can possibly be. Heavy-duty steel insulation protects them from fire and explosion, and a secure lock system keeps them safe from tampering and prying eyes.
Peace of Mind in the Event of Fire
This fireproof file cabinet uses steel insulation between drawers to create four separate fireproof containers that can withstand fire of up to one hour and up to 1,700 degrees Fahrenheit. The insulation panels are thicker than those in most fireproof file cabinets, and the steel structure can withstand a drop of up to 30 feet.
Control Over Access to Your Files
Lock this file cabinet when you need to restrict access to the files it contains, then take advantage of the lock bypass feature to allow trusted employees to open the cabinet. This feature lets an employee to unlock only one or two drawers at a time while the other drawers remain locked.