Shop Accent & Waiting Room Chairs(258 Products)
What Are Reception Chairs?
Reception chairs, sometimes called office lobby chairs, are an essential piece of office furniture for any waiting area. As the name suggests, they are comfortable chairs that visitors and guests sit in while waiting to be called on. Choosing the right ones for your lobby or waiting area may seem like a challenging task, but Quill’s extensive collection of reception chairs makes it easy to find suitable seating for any space.
What Types of Office Reception Chairs Are Available?
Reception chairs come in a variety of different styles and sizes.
- Leather chairs with padded arms and cushioned seats are a popular choice for reception areas and office waiting room chairs.
- Mesh chairs are a good choice for those who are looking for something more breathable and lightweight.
- Fabric guest chairs come in a variety of colors and are perfect for business owners who are looking to achieve a unified look in their office space.
With so many types of chairs and seating available, Quill makes it easy to elevate any waiting area, office space or exam room.
What Factors Should You Consider When Purchasing Office Waiting Room Chairs?
There are many factors to consider when purchasing reception chairs for your lobby. If the waiting area sees a lot of traffic throughout the day, consider looking for chairs that are scratch-resistant. For example, vinyl chairs or chairs with leather upholstery that are durable and comfortable to sit in.
There are also more contemporary and stylish options for businesses looking to achieve a more modern and updated look. For these types of businesses, Quill has seating in a variety of shades and colors, such as gray, cream and blue. There is a reception chair available to match the rest of your office decor, no matter the color palette.
What Other Furniture Pairs Well With Office Reception Chairs?
Aside from reception chairs, you will likely need other pieces of office furniture in your lobby or waiting area. Quill offers a wide variety of furniture and office decor to bring the most out of any workspace. These are some of the pieces of furniture and decor that are found in waiting rooms, in addition to reception chairs:
- Artificial plants and trees
- Coat trees, stands and hooks
- Curtains, blinds and shades
- End tables
- Reception desk
- Seasonal decor and decorative accents
- Wall clock