APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 700VA Battery Backup , 6-Outlets, Black (BR700G)
- UPS protects electronic equipment and prevents data loss during a power outage
- Surge energy rating: 354 joules
- Equipped with six outlets for seamless connectivity
- Provides USB connectivity for maximum flexibility
- 6' cord allows you to set up your system at a comfortable distance
- Recharge time: 12 hours
- Output voltage of 120 VAC to ensure adequate power supply
- External form makes it convenient to install and use
- Lead acid battery ensures efficient performance
- Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines as well as auto shut off
- Meets or exceeds TUV, NOM, UL 1778, FCC Part 15 B, RoHS, REACH standards
- Dimensions: 7.48"H x 3.58"W x 12.2"D
- 3-year manufacturer limited warranty
Data and Network Protection
Included data port, coaxial and RJ-45 connectors help protect your data lines for uninterrupted networking even when you experience a power outage. LED at the back of the unit notifies you of potential wiring problems to avert danger. The power-saving UPS helps boost power during low voltage conditions and trims output to correct power surges without using backup battery power thanks to its Automatic Voltage Regulation technology.
The six-outlet UPS is customizable to allow use of various transfer points for optimal protection of your equipment and maximization of the unit’s life. Track the UPS’ power status and remaining charge time, and manage your power usage by checking the LCD display on the front of the UPS.
The Energy Star certified unit offers energy efficiency and is UL listed for safe use in varied user environments, while FCC certification makes it a user-friendly addition to your home or office.
Safety Data Sheet