Bounty Hunter® QSI Quick Silver Metal Detector
- Push button discrimination and 1-touch depth control
- 4-segment digital target identification
- Squelch-Tech® fully automatic ground balance eliminates false signals
- 8" interchangeable waterproof coil
- Easy-view LCD display is readable at varying distances
- Fully automatic ground balance
- Headphone jack
- Requires two 9 V batteries
- Preset ground equilibrium neutralizes response to mineral article in the ground
Versatility and Ease of Use
This easy-to-use Bounty Hunter Silver metal detector features one-touch depth control and digital identification to provide amateur treasure seekers with a simple way to find lost artifacts or coins. For effortless viewing at different angles or distances, this detector includes a high-quality LCD display.
Eliminate Incorrect Readings
Scan moist areas like wet grass or sand thoroughly and safely with the 8-inch interchangeable, waterproof coil, and get rid of false detections with the Squelch-Tech automatic ground balance. The preset ground equilibrium reduces negative responses to mineral deposits, and the strong coil is able to find objects that are buried in up to 8 inches of material.
Quick to Start
To begin your search for buried objects or forgotten items, simply plug your favorite headphones into the built-in jack, install two 9V batteries, and listen for the three audio-feedback tones. The Bounty Hunter Silver metal detector weighs a mere 4.125 pounds for responsive maneuverability and prolonged usage.