Customers also viewed
Ergotron® LX Wall Mount LCD Arm For 25" Screen
- Supports 24" flat panel screens
- Flat panel mount interface, 100 x 100 mm, 75 x 75 mm
- Weight capacity: 7 - 20 lbs.
- Monitor tilts 70 deg up and 5 deg down
- Increase viewing comfort-help reduce eye, back and neck strain
- Upgrade LCD monitors and TVs with improved ergonomic adjustment
- Patented CF motion technology provides premium ease-of-use display adjustment
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Extends LCD up to 25"(64 cm) push your display out of the way when not in use
- 13"(33 cm) height range meets the ergonomic needs of more than nine out of ten adults
- Arm folds back over the base into a compact retracted position perfect for tucking under systems furniture storage shelves or cabinets in space constrained areas
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics
- Arm folds back over the base into a compact retracted position
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arm to extension for greater stability
- Base includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks
- Includes: LX arm, extension, wall-mount base
- VESA® MIS-D compliant
- 5 years lifetime limited mfr. warranty
Anchor flat-screen displays of up to 20 pounds to a wall using the Ergotron wall-mount arm, freeing up floor and desk space. Aluminum construction makes this adjustable arm durable and lightweight, safely supporting 24-inch monitors without putting unnecessary stress on your walls.
As different employees or clients come and go, they can easily adjust the Ergotron wall-mount arm for their viewing conditions. The LX series features a consumer-tested ergonomic design with a 25-inch extension system and 13-inch height adjustment to match common comfort needs. Viewers can raise, pan, tilt, rotate, and even retract the display to share monitors, reduce bodily strain, or store screens away when the workday ends.
Manage Device Cables
The Ergotron wall-mount arm's built-in cable storage allows you to neatly route wires through designated pathways, preventing hazards caused by loose cords. You can also protect mounted displays from theft with built-in access holes for installing cable locks.