hand2mind Snap Circuits. Power! Electricity Kit (90741)
- EDUCATIONAL TOYS: Welcome to the exciting world of electricity! Using the snap circuits kit, children can create a close circuit, make Sparky the Robot light up, learning how to communicate using Morse Code, and learn about the history of electricity.
- EASY & SAFE TO USE: The 19 kids STEM experiments 25 parts allow your kids to explore the science behind electrical currents. Also, trace the history of electricity back to 600BCE! Plus, learn about one of the greatest investors of all time, Thomas Edison. The Snap Circuits don't need for soldering or tools making, it easy-to-use, safe, and fun to do experiments at the home laboratory.
- LEARN & PLAY: STEM at play kits bring science concepts to life through hands-on activities designed to spark interest, inspire confidence, prompt creative critical-thinking skills while fostering collaboration between children and adults. STEM at play kits provides materials to support scholastic goals while keeping at-home learning fun.
- AT HOME STEM ACTIVITIES: The 32-page fact-filled colorful lab guide is jam-packed scientific principles, pictures, and information that will keep your kid busy with fun for HOURS in the comfort of your home.
- HANDS-ON LEARNING: STEM at Play kits prepares your kid for the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) career by bringing science concepts to life through hands-on learning. Your child will learn new scientific facts and real STEM careers while having fun exploring what materials conduct electricity.
- Requires three AA batteries (not included)
- Warning: choking hazard; due to small parts, not for children under three years