Junior Learning Phonics Board Games, Language Arts (JRL422)
- Encourages children to correctly construct words by sounding out the different parts of the word.
- The board games involve the use of a spinner which helps the player to construct the words and determines their movement around the board.
- The boards are double sided and use colorful pictures to help engage the children and provide them with inspiration.
- Each set of board games comes with an answer sheet so the children can check if they are correct.
- Can be played with 2 to 6 players either at home or in the classroom.