Customers also viewed
Rigid® Heavy Duty Bolt Cutter, Center Cut, 15"
- Type: Center cut
- Length: 15 in
- Cutting capacity: Soft (15RC): 5/16 in, medium (31RC): 1/4 in, hard (42RC): 3/16 in
- Handle type: Rubber grip steel
- Hardened alloy steel jaws are designed and manufactured to assure the longest possible blade life
- One-step internal cam mechanism provides the quickest and simplest way to keep the cutting blades precisely aligned
- Handles and grips designed to allow greater mechanical advantage for crisp, controlled cutting
- Soft steel and nonferrous metals, bolts, screws, rivets, wire; Has Stainless steel, spring wire, heat-treated rod and reinforcing rod
- Application: Center cut for soft, medium and hard metal; Iron and steel
- Soft steel and nonferrous metals, bolts, screws, rivets, wire
- Iron and steel
- Weight: 1 1/4 lb.