Smead End-Tab File Folders, Reinforced Straight-Cut Tab, Letter Size, Manila, 100/Box (24110)
- 1/3-cut tabs in assorted positions allow ample space for labelling to keep your files organized in any vertical or lateral filing systems
- Manila 11 pt. paper stock for every day use
- Reinforced Shelf-Master tab gives added strength where you need it most, and straight-cut tab keeps filing and reordering files simple
- Embossed lines for easy label application
- Letter size to accommodate 8.5" x 11"standard business documents, with 9-1/2 inch high front panel
- Proudly made in USA
- Contains 10% total recycled content with 10% post-consumer content
- Contains 100 manila straight-cut end tab file folders per box
- Meets or exceeds SFI standard
Constructed of 11-point stock, these Smead folders are designed to protect the contents inside them. These thick paper folders feature a reinforced tab, ensuring they resist tearing and bending, even when they are handled frequently.
Scored at 3/4", these Smead tab folders easily expand to accommodate thick documents or an ever-increasing collection of files. The end-tab design on each folder lets you add a label to makes identifying the contents and alphabetizing the files simpler. Write on the tabs or use stickers to identify the contents at first glance.
These end-tab file folders are available in a box of 100, letting you fill your supply cabinet to accommodate everyone in the office. Organize or archive many types of files with the convenient bulk packaging of these file folders.