Customers also viewed
Belkin® USB Active Extension Cable, 16'
- Cable type: USB extension cable, connector type: USB A to USB A
- Compatibility: PC-compatible or Mac computer, conductor: Copper, power supply: USB interface (bus-powered)
- Connector on first end: 1 x type A male USB 1.1 USB, connector on second end: 1 x type A female USB 1.1 USB
- USB extension cable uses active electronics to sustain data signal so you can connect a peripheral to a PC from an extra 16' away
- Connect up to four of these cables in a series along with a device cable for a total operating distance of up to 80'
- Plug-and-play, minimizes power consumption, conductor: Copper
- Reduces EM/RF interface, USB 1.1 specification for both low and high-speed
- Supply current drawn: 5mA maximum, 3mA typical
- Maximizes efficiency, preventing data loss, connects up to 4 USB active extension cables and 1 device cable in a series for up to 80' total operating distance, works with USB 1.1, requires no drivers, installs easily, using plug-and-play technology
- Dimensions: 9.5"H x 5"W x 2"D