Customers also viewed
Chili's $100 Gift Card
- Due to federal money laundering laws, Quill cannot sell more than $5,000 in gift cards in a single transaction.
- QuillCASH™ cannot be redeemed for or applied against third-party gift card purchases.
- First-time Quill customers must prepay all gift card orders.
- Included in the gift card purchase price is a $1.99 Secure Tracking Fee. This covers trackable shipping through the US Post Office, to ensure safe arrival.
- Quill DOES NOT sell more than $2000 of gift cards in any order due to Federal anti-money laundering regulations
- Redemption: In-Store Only
- Please note no legitimate entity, business or agency will ask you to pay them in Gift Cards in return for services. Click Here for a link to information on gift card scams
- No expiration dates
- Gift Cards and phone cards are non refundable and non returnable. They are valid only at the retailer/service provider listed on the card. Prepaid cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Specific terms and conditions are included with each card.