Coastwide Professional™ Disinfectant 66 Concentrate for ExpressMix, 3.25L, 2/Case
- Use on hard non-porous surfaces, utensils and equipment to deodorize and disinfect.
- This quat formula is a no-rinse unscented disinfectant that kill germs
- For use in Coastwide Professional™ ExpressMix dispensing system
- Dilutes at 0.7 oz. per gallon. One 3.25 L bottle yields 158 ready to use gallons
- Kills Staphylococcus aureus, VISA, Listeria, and Salmonella enterica. Effective against HBV, HCV, Herpes Simplex 1, Influenza Type A2, HIV-1, Human Coronavirus and SARS
- 3.25L container; 2 per pack
- Unscented colorless liquid
- No-rinse unscented disinfectant
- This product is on EPA’s List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2.
- COVID-19 is caused by SARS-CoV-2. This product kills similar viruses and therefore can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Adenovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at cdc.gov for additional information.
- Coastwide Professional Disinfectant 66 has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Monkeypox virus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Coastwide Professional Disinfectant 66 can be used against Monkeypox virus when used in accordance with the directions for use against Adenovirus type 5 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox for additional information.
- EPA Reg. No. 1839-86-86226
- Restricted for sale in Puerto Rico
Ingredient Disclosure Statement
Safety Data Sheet