ComplyRight Federal (Bilingual) and State (English) Labor Law 1-Year Poster Service, Wyoming (U1200CBOWY)
- FEDERAL COMPLIANCE ALERT: June 27, 2023, the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA) requires covered employers to post a notice describing the law’s protections (revised “Know Your Rights” poster). Also, May 4, 2023, the Department of Labor released a mandatory update to the FLSA/Federal Minimum Wage poster, adding details regarding break times for nursing employees. All ComplyRight posters and services that cover federal postings now include the updated versions of these mandatory postings
- Accurate and up-to-date federal and state-specific postings, which are researched and monitored by our in-house legal team of attorneys and legal researchers.
- Includes one year of legal monitoring and automatic poster replacements, at no additional cost, any time there is a mandatory posting change.
- New poster, at no additional cost, any time a posting requirement is added.
- Must be displayed in prominent and accessible locations that are highly visible to all employees.
- Laminated for added durability.
- Language: Federal (English and Spanish) and State (English).